Shadow MVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadow MVP

Xbox 360: Shadow MVP Clan. Must have use of Xbox Live.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the Forum and Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Admin

About the Forum and Admin Empty
PostSubject: About the Forum and Admin   About the Forum and Admin Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:43 pm

Cody and I are the Administration staff. We produced this clan and the forum. We have one main username, called Admin. This is the shared account between ourselves, and be the username that we will regularly check in on, and update the site with. By having this username, we have full control over the site and our members. Set aside, Cody and myself will each have an personal account, like all of yours. The only time we will be on the Admin username will be when we are updating the forum or posting new information. Most of the time Cody and Iwill be on our personal usernames. These will be the same as our XBL gamertags, although Cody has not changed his yet. The usernames are as follows:

Cody-DarkShadow MVP

He will also have a signature and a picture. His msn is wats_all_this@hotmail.co.uk.

Mine is- ShadowBlock MVP
I will have a signature and a picture too. This username is linked to an old e-mail adress, so if you wish to contact me or add me on msn, please add the following:

spinkz66@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
https://mvp-360-clan.board-directory.net

About the Forum and Admin
Page 1 of 1